Ingresso Machu Picchu
Comprar seus ingressos com segurança e rapidez
PT USD  
Page 1 of 11
Can't go to Machu Picchu
Hildene C.
04 de Mar de 2017, 22:39

Good night, My husband fracture his foot and we can not go to Machu Picchu. How can I get my money back? Is this possible? Thanks.

Boa noite, Meu marido quebrou o pé e não poderemos ir a Machu Picchu. Como eu posso conseguir meu dinheiro de volta? Isso é possível? Obrigada.

Re: Can't go to Machu Picchu
04 de Mar de 2017, 23:31

Hello,

We are sorry you cannot go to Machu Picchu, but unfortunately, it is not possible. No cancellations or changes are allowed once the tickets are issued. Those are the rules of the Ministry of Culture, not ours, and we must respect them, as we explain on our website. Your tickets were purchased and delivered as requested, and they cannot be used for another date and the money cannot be applied to another person because no refunds apply at all.

Only the person whose name is on the ticket can change the date (before the date of the visit) in person in Cusco at the Ministry's office, paying the change penalty and provided there are available spaces for the new date. Tickets are not refundable.

As you can see, there is nothing we can do. We are truly sorry we cannot be of help.

Best regards,

Re: Can't go to Machu Picchu
Hildene C.
05 de Mar de 2017, 12:56

Thanks anyway.

Page 1 of 11

Explainations about these messages